Donate Your Car to WRFCProceeds help WRFC and our youth rugby programs for inner-city and metro area student athletes.
- All donated items are tax deductible as WRFC maintains a 501c3 non profit status.
- WRFC issues donors a tax-deductible donation receipt along with the necessary IRS tax form.
- Donors must have a title with no outstanding liens for their donated vehicle.
- WRFC can arrange to have your vehicle driven away or you may drive it to one of our facilities.
- WRFC is available Monday through Friday 9AM to 8PM (EST) and Saturday 9AM to 5PM (EST).
- Boats, RV's, and motorcycles are also accepted in most cases.
Benefits of Donating:
- May be able to save more money in taxes than what a dealer would give you as a trade-in amount.
- Avoid hassles associated with selling an automobile; strangers at your home, advertising costs & no buyers.
- You get to help WRFC and it's members, while saving money in taxes.
For more information, please email WRFC Club President, Kevin Tifft at email@example.com or call 301-894-8400. The Club Garage is Branch Avenue Tire & Auto, located next to the Naylor Road Metro Stop on the Green Line at 3407 Branch Avenue, Temple Hills, Maryland 20748. Please let Kevin know make, model, mileage, VIN # and condtion. Upon transferring of title to WRFC, we will provide you a written receipt along with the necessary tax forms indicating what we sell the car for which will allow you to use as a tax deduction within the current IRS Guidelines. We will also make any necessary repairs to the vehicle to ensure the highest selling price, allowing you to get the best deduction. Our system of repairing vehicles rather than the block auctions that other charities may use helps you get the most value for your donation while all proceeds support the Washington Rugby Football Club. Thank you for your support!